In less than a month, Root Cellar will be welcoming Thomas as the featured speaker at its Spring Seminar on March 16, 2013. The published interview provides members with a glimpse into Thomas's background and his thoughts about genealogy, technology and social media.
The Preserves is a member's only periodical but as a shameless plug for Root Cellar and a lure for the 'not-yet' members, several excerpts of the interview are included below.
|Southern California Genealogical Society Jamboree 2010|
Blogger Summit. Pictured with Thomas MacEntee (center) are
Root Cellar Technology Committee members
(l-r) Denise Richmond, Sandi Benward & Ron Setzer
- Download the Registration Form
- Read about the seminar topics.
- Read about the seminar exhibitors, Family Roots Publishing Company and Cox Black and White Lab.
- Read about Thomas MacEntee here and here.
- Root Cellar member benefits and membership form.