- When: Tuesday, September 27, 2011
- Where: Maidu Senior Center, 1550 Maidu Dr., Roseville, California
- Time: 1 pm - 3 pm
- Program: Climbing Brick Walls
Glenda Gardner Lloyd is a fourth generation Californian; she grew up on a cattle ranch in northeastern California and attended a one-room county school. She received her BA from the University of California at Santa Barbara and her MA from California State University, Sacramento. She taught elementary school and worked as a reading specialist for 38 years.
Genealogy is her hobby and passion. Glenda helped organized Root Cellar Sacramento Genealogical Society and was their first president. She has taught genealogy classes through San Juan Adult Education School for the past 25 years and participates in local seminars for the California State Archives, Sacramento Regional Family Center, and Sacramento Public Library. She has lectured for the Salt Lake Institute and does workshops for many local societies.
- Please complete your Surname cards and bring them to the meeting.
- Our newsletter will be at this meeting. For those of you who receive it by mail, come to the meeting and pick up one to save us from mailing it to you. They will be at the Membership table.
posted by Denise Hibsch Richmond