The blog's header reads:
YOUR GENETIC GENEALOGIST
DISCOVER THE FASCINATING WORLD OF GENETIC GENEALOGY (DNA TESTING FOR GENEALOGY)! THIS BLOG STRIVES TO MAKE THE SUBJECT ACCESSIBLE AND UNDERSTANDABLE FOR THE NON-SCIENTIST. WRITTEN BY CECE MOORE, A PROFESSIONAL GENETIC GENEALOGIST AND EXPERIENCED PERSONAL GENOMICS CONSUMER.
Some of the most recent titles for the blog include:
- Known Relative Studies at FTDNA: Third Cousin Comparison and More Random atDNA Inheritance
- Family Tree DNA Adds New RSRS Reporting for Mitochondrial DNA
- Latest News from Sorenson Molecular Genealogy Foundation and GeneTree
- My Review of AncestryDNA's Admixture Tool and a Glimpse into the Future of Genetic Genealogy
- 23andMe Announces Beta Testing of New Ancestry Features at Jamboree
- I Found My Third Cousin Today at 23andMe!
You can follow "Your Genetic Genealogist" by following the RSS feed from www.yourgeneticgenealogist.com/.
Posted by Ron Setzer