The March 1st deadline for early-bird registration is almost here. If you've been thinking about submitting your registration for the Root Cellar Sacramento Genealogical Society Spring Seminar the time for action is now. The registration price goes up $5 to $10 after Friday, March 1st.
I've had a glimpse behind the scenes and learned that guest speaker Thomas MacEntee is already packing for his trip west. The handouts are at the printer. The raffle baskets are being wrapped with big bows, already filled to the top with treasures. The exhibitors are fine-tuning their displays.
Take advantage of this seminar to learn from the expert - how to find your ancestors with new technologies and resources.
- Download the Registration Form
- Read about the seminar topics.
- Read about the seminar exhibitors, Family Roots Publishing Company and Cox Black and White Lab.
- Read about Thomas MacEntee here and here.
- Root Cellar member benefits and membership form.
posted by Denise H. Richmond