Tuesday, April 3, 2012

1940 US Census is in the news again - Sacramento Bee

Yes, the Sacramento Bee has a great article about the 1940 US Census.

They interviewed Ed Lucky from the Family History Center/ Sacramento and Melanie Howard/President of the Genealogical Association of Sacramento (GAS) /South Sacramento and Sandra Benward/President of Root Cellar Sacramento Genealogical Society

...........  what a hoot to see your name in print!!

Sacramento Bee 3 April 2012 Tuesday

Big Thanks to Phillip Reese, Sacramento Reporter

NOTE: the Goggle Alerts do work! I had forgotten that I set one up with my name ......  you got it, the alert came in my email box this morning alerting me to the article and giving me the link to the article. Pretty cool !

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love getting your comments!