Saturday, February 1, 2014

Society Saturday - Like Minds Think Alike - LEGACY SIG

Editor's note: Today's post was written by Sandra Gardner-Benward 


Are you using Legacy Family Tree Software for organizing and maintaining your Family Tree? Did you know that there is a group meeting once a month talking nothing but Legacy? Yes there is.

WHERE: Family History Center, 2745 Eastern Ave.(between Marconi & El Camino) Sacramento
WHEN: first Thursday 1-3pm   -next: February 6
LEADER: Marian Kile

It looks like they will be concentrating on the NEW updates for version 8 of Legacy, since this version has just been released. But there will always be time for any other questions.

I have already installed Legacy #8 on my computer and laptop. No problems, no difficulties. To me, it looks very similar, thank goodness, but you can certainly customize it or NOT. Now I will learn what is new and updated as I go along. Unfortunately (boo hoo) I will be in Salt Lake City enjoying RootsTech Conference for the February 6 meeting. But you enjoy the Legacy SIG and I will see you at the next meeting on March 6.

While attending RootsTech2014 in Salt Lake City, I will be making a point to visit with Geoff Rasmussen about the new Legacy and will say HI from all of you. I will let him know about our group in Sacramento with Marian Kile and what we are doing. I know all of this interests him. AND of course for those of you that will be attending Root Cellar Spring Seminar April 5 you can say HI to him in person and ask those questions you may have.


Shop and Support Root Cellar Sacramento Genealogical Society.
Click here for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love getting your comments!