Monday, January 26, 2015

Motivation Monday -- FGS/RootsTech Conference



Editor's note: Today's post was written by Sandra Gardner-
Benward




The 'two in one' FGS/RootsTech Conference is right around the corner. Who's going? Let me know if you will be in Salt Lake City. Love to get together if time permits and discuss what you have been doing at the conference. Love to see you there. 




Going to FGS Conference in February? 
Time to start getting organized and get that To-do list updated.


Something that we all need to think about during those l o n g hours at the LIBRARY

food & drink & exercise. 

I know you think I'll just wait till the end of the night and then eat. You say to yourself, I won't be coming back till next year I need all the time I can get to research. AND it is all true and that is what I use to say - I have learned when I sit there for hours on end, it is very difficult to get up. It makes me more tired, achy, & sluggish. This ole body is not what it use to be...... I need to get up and move around at least every hour. It only makes sense. I believe it also helps you to stay awake. When you just sit at the table reading and playing with your computer or work those microfilm or fisch machines you get tired and achy - get up and move around. Take a few minutes to use the rest rooms, refresh, get a drink of water. Carry some energy bars, peanut butter crackers, popcorn or other snacks with you - take 10 minutes, go down stairs and eat something. 

.....and if all else fails, do some exercises right at your desk..... DESKERCISE 33 suggestions

Shop and Support Root Cellar Sacramento Genealogical Society.
Click here for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love getting your comments!