Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Wordless Wednesday - Who's Who? Surnames Please!

Editor's note: Today's post was written by Sandra Gardner-Benward


Name Badge & Swingers - a really great ice breaker anywhere you go for Research, Conferences and Events.


This is Root Cellar SGS's name badge. It is optional but I find it so useful and beneficial. People are always stopping me to ask about it. Some want to take a picture of it to take back to their group and others look over the surnames .......  I have lots of matches with my Smith's, Jones and James...... but not the same family. In anyone is interested in the company we use please feel free to contact me.........

The small round gold 5 year pin is something the Center of Sacramento History gave me this last year for my volunteering for extractions..... since I just have 9 years in mid year 2014 I received the 5 year pin........ next year the 10 year pin.


Shop and Support Root Cellar Sacramento Genealogical Society.
Click here for details

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love getting your comments!