Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Wisdom Wednesday Celebration - Happy 4th Blogiversary2015

Editor's note: Today's post was written by Sandra Gardner-Benward


Happy 4th Blogiversary to Root Cellar SGS and many more
April 29, 2011 - 2015

Gosh,  another year completed and the beginning of another new year. Time seems to move forward much too fast. I know it is not possible but it feels that way to me. 

Root Cellar SGS is very thankful for it's members supporting our efforts on this blog. We are  also very thankful to Thomas MacEntee who created GeneaBloggers which brings hundreds of genealogy blog and blogger's together in a wonderful way to exchange ideas, gather information, make friends,  and to pass on information about research tips and hints and more to our members. I have shared many other genealogy blogs with Root Cellar SGS members over the years. 

The Tech Team has made some changes over this past year....... besides myself and Rick Hanson.........  Lois Shumaker has joined us.  Her focus is the Society's Preserves Publication and the website. Welcome Lois. 

I am doing a series right now of all the great family keepsakes that members brought, shared and showed off at the February 2015 Show N Tell Meeting. This will run all of April and into May. It is great to be able to share these items up close with ALL of you. I hope you are enjoying the series. 

Saturday posts are generally for Root Cellar SGS happenings - labeled Society Saturday. 

I was lucky enough to be able to attend quite a number of workshops, seminars and conferences this past year. One of the things that gives me a lot of joy is to be able to blog about it before the event letting you know all about it and encouraging you all to attend ..... AND the best part of it is blogging while at the event.......  hoping to bring you right along with me. What a great feeling and so much fun to write about too. Thank you for allowing me to indulge.  You need to know if you go somewhere that others may like to know about, take pictures, contact me and let me know..... if you are doing something genealogy related, I am sure that there are many that would like to know about it. Just keep that in mind. 


 First Year Celebration
Second Year Celebration
Third Year Celebration


Happy 4th Blogiversary to Root Cellar and many many more
April 29, 2011 - 2015
  


Shop and Support Root Cellar Sacramento Genealogical Society.
Click here for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love getting your comments!